Robot 1+X Teaching and Training Platform
Project Tasks Working Condition Analysis
Ø Purpose: Through the “Theory + Practical Training” vocational education model, students can have the following capabilities in the fields of automation and intelligent manufacturing: industrial robot operation and programming, electrical equipment installation, control system integration, PLC selection and programming, machine vision, automation lines Installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair, etc.
Ø Function: This platform is a teaching and training platform that integrates robot polishing, handling, depalletizing, palletizing, polishing, trajectory teaching, and CCD visual application.
Ø Diversity: Can achieve teaching of basic knowledge, related configurations, manual operations, instructional programming, and applications of industrial robots; Teaching offline programming simulation; Linkage teaching between workstation robots and peripheral equipment, etc.
Ø Secondary development: The device opens all communication interfaces and can develop corresponding courses with its own teaching characteristics according to actual teaching needs.
Plan Description Robot Teaching Platform
Robot teaching platform: Eleven major modules
1、 Grinding functional unit
2、 Logistics conveying unit
3、 Depalletizing functional unit
4、 Palletizing and handling unit
5、 Polishing functional unit
6、 Trajectory teaching unit
7、 Tool quick change system
8、 CCD vision system
9、electrical control system
10、 Pneumatic Control
11、 Offline programming simulation
Plan Description Overall Layout Dimension Diagram
Plan Description Polishing Functional Unit
Introduction to Grinding Function Units
The grinding unit is composed of: belt sanding machine, grinding gripper, grinding workpiece placement table, workpiece (select the aluminum alloy die-casting box in the security industry as the grinding sample) and other modules.
1. Robot polishing gripper grabs workpiece from placement table.
2. Robot moves to the sanding belt machine.
3. Select the belt then start the sanding belt machine.
4. The robot moves the workpiece closer to the sanding belt machine to polish the surface of the workpiece.
Plan Description Depalletizing Functional Unit
Introduction to the Depalletizing Function Unit
The depalletizing unit consists of: three-color materials (respectively: square, triangle, circle), silo, cylinder, push plate, material distribution mechanism, ejection mechanism and other modules.
1. Three colored materials are placed in the silo, and each silo can stack 10 pieces of materials.
2. The cylinder push the plate out of the silo.
3. Cylinder retraction, material move down.
4. The pushed material falls onto the belt.
5. Cycle in sequence until the entire stack of materials is unpacked and completed.
After Sale Services
Project Implementation Warranty Period and After-sales
All equipment and parts produced by us have a one-year warranty from the date of shipment. Mechanical and electrical parts that fail due to defects in materials or workmanship will be replaced free of charge after approval. The transportation condition is your company’s factory.
Regarding components not manufactured by us but used or installed in our equipment products, we will fulfill the original manufacturer’s product warranty commitment.
We provide 24/7 uninterrupted service standards and have established a complete after-sales service system. A well-trained and highly skilled service team is responsible for worldwide after-sales service work.
C2M Intelligent Teaching Production Line Solution
(high configuration version v6)
Working flow description
Note: The blank material bin is set with an empty material alarm
and the finished product conveying line is set with a full material alarm.
1. Manually fill the corresponding material silos with materials such as round sheets, handles, boxes, etc., and press the start button on the main console to start the entire line.
2. The silo lifts the round sheets, and the robot grabs the sheets and moves them to the double sheet inspection. After the single sheet is inspected and confirmed, the robot moves to the hydraulic press, and the robot gripper grabs the OP10 product, and then places the sheets on the hydraulic press, the robot places the OP10 product on the transfer table.
3. The robot grabs the OP10 product from the turntable and moves it to the vertical lathe. The robot takes out the OP20 product from the lathe, and then places the OP10 product in the gripper on the lathe. The robot places the OP20 product into the visual punching machine
4. The robot on the visual punching machine takes the OP20 product to the hydraulic punching machine for punching. After punching, the robot places the OP30 on the laser marking machine for marking.
5. After the OP40 product is marked, the robot will grab the OP40 and place it on the CCD to visually take pictures and identify the through holes on the product.
6. One robot grabs the handle from the handle bin, while another robot grabs the non-stick pot and puts it into the hydraulic riveting machine for riveting. After riveting, the robot places the OP50 product on the transfer positioning tool.
7. The robot grabs the color boxes from the color box silo and places them on the color box conveyor line. After the color boxes are transported to the end, they are laser coded.
8. The robot grabs the color box and the finished non-stick pan at the same time. It places the color box on the box opener to open the box. Then the robot places the finished non-stick pan into the color box. After the color box is covered, the robot will The final product + color box is placed on the AGV for output.
9. The AGV transports the finished products to the three-dimensional warehouse, and the robot grabs the products from the AGV and puts them into the three-dimensional warehouse.